2010-03-25

DO NOT GET IRRITATED

9. DO NOT GET IRRITATED

In accordance with an ancient proverb “what is easy they support all; but the true tolerance consists in accepting the unbearable thing”. Another sentence teaches that it is always necessary to have hung to the neck a receptacle of patience and, if he is broken, it is repaired by as many times as will be necessary. It is a great truth. Many persons ask about me to which sort of asceticism I devoted myself to become a master. Were they health-resorts of waterfalls, fasts and much penitence? Simply I answer that never I devoted myself to this type of spiritual exercise. My religious practice was always based on two beginnings: to support with patience the suffering of the debts and to repress the wrath. While hearing this answer, many people are dumbfounded. Nevertheless, it was really so. I think which God made me pass by these trials aiming for my accomplishment. So, try to control the wrath. And, when they face humiliating situations, be remembered of which God is perfecting them. There is the true spiritual attitude of the man of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment