2010-03-06

THE HAPPINESS OF MEISHU SAMA

5. THE HAPPINESS OF MEISHU SAMA

I believe what at present does not exist in the world person happier than I. Therefore I am always thanking for God on so precious gift. Which the cause of my happiness? I, in fact, am a quite different person of too much, so I received of God a mission very important to whose fulfillment I devote myself day and night. Mamehitos know that, through this work, I have been managing to save countless creatures. Nevertheless, there do not think what though being common persons; you also could not become very happy. I am going one day to write on this subject more in detail. At this moment, however, I want to express what me goes in the soul. From child, I liked providing joy to others. So, this way of always acting was a special characteristic of my personality and I, at all the moments, I come practicing it almost like a "hobby". I live constantly intending and trying to discover ways for which I could return happy mine similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment